top of page

More than 115 years of French expertise!

1906 : Creation of E.LECLERC, manufacturer of cutting tools in Paris


1957 : Transfer of the tool production site to Fougères


1971 : Expansion of production site in Fougères
1993 : Purchase of the company FOURNEL by the family LECLERC

1996 : ISO 9002 certification

2000 : Additional range with shrinking, balancing and presetting

2006 : Our centenary marks the strategic step of our transformation, we become "Key provider of machining solutions"
2008 : Partnership with ENS Rennes, a public institution of higher education
            Creation of the ELCO brand


2009 : Merger of E. LECLERC and FOURNEL


2019 : E.LECLERC becomes ELCO and joins the MAGAFOR Group.
            ELCO awarded the LA FRENCH FAB label
bottom of page