HISTORY

t_historique-en

1906 : Creation of E. LECLERC, cutting tools manufacturer in Paris

1945 : Creation of FOURNEL, tool holders manufacturer in St Etienne

1957 : The cutting tools manufacturing is moved to Fougeres in Brittany.

1993 : E. LECLERC takes over FOURNEL. We must turn towards a GLOBAL SOLUTION.

1996 : ISO 9002 Quality Certification.

1999 : Creation of our R&D Department where we are going to carry out work according to 3 additional axis to our products range:
1 – Shrinking device,
2 – Balancing,
3 – Presetting.

2004 : 6,000 end-users customers, turnover of 12 million Euros.

2008 : Creation of «Bretagne UGV» a machining Institute which will employ later 10 to 15 research engineers.

2009 : E.LECLERC & FOURNEL merged.

2010 : ELCO, our brand name for export is expanding. Our penetration in foreign markets is increasing thanks to our positionning and our ELCO brand.

2012 : ELCO motivates foreign agents to develop our exports that we already achieve in Europe, in the United States, Mexico, Japan, China, India, Thailand, Russia, Singapore.

2016 : We will achieve 50 % of our sales with export.